Here are some of the things you can do this summer to win free books and awesome gift cards!
Summer Reading Raffle
You can win a gift card to iTunes, Regal Cinema, Barnes and Noble, or Amazon!
1. Take one Teen Summer Raffle slip for every teen/YA book you check out (they're available in the YA sections at both branches).
2. Read the books.
3. Fill out the raffle slip and choose which prize you'd like to receive if you win.
4. Submit the raffle slip at the Circulation Desk at either branch.
Summer Reading Challenge
Win the grand prize - a $50 Barnes & Noble gift card AND a $25 Regal Cinema Gift Card!
1. Grab a Summer Reading Challenge form in the YA section of either branch, or download your own copy here. (One form per person, please!). The Summer Reading Challenge has eight categories.
2. Read books from 4 of the 8 categories and claim a scratch-off summer prize ticket. You can win a $5 gift card, a free book, or extra raffle slips.
3. Read books from all 8 categories and you'll be entered to win the GRAND PRIZE.
4. When you're ready to claim your prizes, bring your Reading Challenge forms to the Circulation Desk (at Palmer) or the Youth Services Desk (at Main).
*All participants of the Summer Reading Challenge are eligible to claim a free, gently used book at the end of the summer.
If you win a free book, you can click here for a list of available books to choose from. If you win and would like to reserve your book before you come pick it up, you can email Katie (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ashley (email@example.com) to let us know which book you want!
All raffle slips and Reading Challenges must be submitted by 5pm on Friday, August 5. Raffle winners will be notified on Monday, August 15.
Don't forget to check out the summer programs and events happening at both branches!
Have questions about any of our summer programs?
Contact Ashley S. at the Palmer Branch (610-258-7492 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Katie C. at the Main Branch (610-258-2917 ext. 306 or email@example.com)
Find EAPLTeens on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram so you'll always know what's going on with all things YA!